Jocelyn Metzger - Owner
See Below for a Full Profile of each Therapist
- Masters in Occupational Therapy, August 2001
- All degrees attained from St. Ambrose University, Davenport, IA
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology, December 2000
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology May 2000
- One semester at St. Louis University in Madrid, Spain
- Ohio OT licensure - valid through 6/19
- NBCOT certified - November 2001- present
- NDT trained - November 2005
- Certified rehabilitation aid, 1996 - present
- Myofascial Release I, II, Unwinding, Advanced Unwinding, Fascial Pelvis, Cervical Thoracic, Rebounding, Skill Enhancement, Equine MFR I & II, Mobilization, Pediatrics, Quantum Leap, Subtle Energy, and MFR III
- John F. Barnes MFR assistant to the instructor
- Kinesiotaping I & II
- Reiki level I and II attuned
- Therapeutic Touch trained
- Certified Daniel Stewart Ride Right Sports Psychology and Rider Fitness Coach
- Certified Manual Lymphatic Drainage Therapist- 2017
My life has been an amazing, fully guided journey from start to finish. God has placed all the right people in my life at the exact right time for my destiny to unfold. This doesn’t mean that everything has been smooth sailing, but everything that was to happen for my life to unfold as it has, has happened. Nothing was ever done to me, but rather for me.
My education as an occupational therapist gave me the awareness of how the body and the mind work and what happens with injury and illness. This was a perfect start to learning about the physical body and how to remedy cumulative and physical traumas.
John F. Barnes Myofascial Release taught me to feel. I was so unaware of my body before myofascial release. I relied on others to tell me what was happening. MFR flipped that around and challenged me to look inside for the answers, not outside. MFR is brings awareness to holding a bracing patters and then changes that tissue memory, but there was still more to come.
My study of A Course in Miracles transitioned me to a deeper, more meaningful, spiritual way of living. It comes down to this, God is in everything, including me. With God as my source, there's nothing that can't be done. Everything else is just added blessing that I am grateful for, but authentic happiness must come from inside, not outside. That is my gift to you, that I may work with God as your guide to dissipate your pain and illness so you may experience heaven here on earth, inside of you.
$100/hour for a session with Jocelyn, $125/hour to teach a private class
BE PRESENT WELLNESS
Michele has over 20 years of experience in personal training, group fitness, and wellness. Realizing that there is far more to wellness than just exercising, Michele has received training in multiple disciplains to address the body, the mind, and the soul. Michele understands that wellness is a state of mind that drives our physical being. Whether the goal is weight lose, gaining energy, strength, or flexibility, or beginning a path of healthy choices, Michele will be able to walk beside you as your guide to meet your goals.
Her extensive training includes:
- Certified Health Coach with the Institute of Integrative Nutrition
- Yoga RYS 200 Instructor, Yoga Alliance
- Pilates Mat and Reformer Trained Instructor, Stott and Balanced Body
- Certified Personal Trainer, AFAA
- Reiki 1 Certified
- Trained in John F. Barnes Myofascial Release
She strives to provide you guidance toward feeling your best through mindful movement in a positive and caring environment. She is excited to meet you and discuss your intentions for your health and wellness.
Schedule your appointment today by calling Michele at 513-218-4115
$65/hour for a session with Michele
Missy has been a practicing massage therapist since 1997 and a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant since 1994. Missy is highly skilled to offer a relaxation massage as well as an educational session including stretches and exercises to relieve pain and tension. God is Missy's guide in every session. You can hear it in her words of wisdom and feel it in her loving care. With over 20 years of practice, Missy can easily cater her sessions to your specific needs and get positive results.
Her talents includes:
- Therapeutic focused massage
- Trigger Point massage
- Assisted Stretching massage
- Pregnancy massage
- Relaxation massage
Call or text Missy at 937-477-7327 to schedule an appointment.
1 hour massage is $65 and a 90 minute massage is $90.
Virginia has a natural gift for healing through physical and energetic touch. Virginia offers a soothing massage while using her intuition to guide her to meeting a person's physical and energetic needs to find peace in their body. Virginia's sessions are complimented with the use of flax seed pillows, hot or cold stones if desired along with AromaTouch Therapy using essential oils.
Her many talents include:
- Myofascial release
- Prenatal, Labor, Infant, and Postpartum Massage
- Sport Massage
- Thai Massage
- Foot Reflexology
- Meridians and Acupoints
- Research and Massage Therapy.
- Prevention of Medical Errors
- Massage for Sciatica, Lupus, or Fibromyalgia specific
- Geriatric Massage- In the comfort of the home and/or in Office
- Corporate Chair Massage & Events
Virginia is committed to her own personal growth and continuing education as a licensed massage therapist and to working together with clients to promote their education and participation in this powerful self-healing process. She believes that every aspect of a person; body, mind and spirit can benefit from receiving massage therapy.
Call or text Virginia at (937) 463-3098 to set up and appointment
$75/hour for a massage