Jocelyn Metzger - Full Profile
- Masters in Occupational Therapy, August 2001
- All degrees attained from St. Ambrose University, Davenport, IA
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology, December 2000
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology May 2000
- One semester at St. Louis University in Madrid, Spain
- Ohio OT licensure - valid through 6/19
- NBCOT certified - November 2001- present
- NDT trained - November 2005
- Certified rehabilitation aid, 1996 - present
- Myofascial Release I, II, Unwinding, Advanced Unwinding, Fascial Pelvis, Cervical Thoracic, Rebounding, Skill Enhancement, Equine MFR I & II, Mobilization, Pediatrics, Quantum Leap, Subtle Energy, and MFR III
- John F. Barnes MFR assistant to the instructor
- Kinesiotaping I & II
- Reiki level I and II attuned
- Therapeutic Touch trained
- Certified Daniel Stewart Ride Right Sports Psychology and Rider Fitness Coach
- Certified Manual Lymphatic Drainage Therapist- 2017
- Muscle Energy Technique- 2019
My life has been an amazing, fully guided journey from start to finish. God has placed all the right people in my life at the exact right time for my destiny to unfold. This doesn’t mean that everything has been smooth sailing, but everything that was to happen for my life to unfold as it has, has happened. Nothing was ever done to me, but rather for me.
My education as an occupational therapist gave me the awareness of how the body and the mind work and what happens with injury and illness. This was a perfect start to learning about the physical body and how to remedy cumulative and physical traumas.
John F. Barnes Myofascial Release taught me to feel. I was so unaware of my body before myofascial release. I relied on others to tell me what was happening. MFR flipped that around and challenged me to look inside for the answers, not outside. MFR is brings awareness to holding a bracing patters and then changes that tissue memory, but there was still more to come.
My study of A Course in Miracles transitioned me to a deeper, more meaningful, spiritual way of living. It comes down to this, God is in everything, including me. With God as my source, there's nothing that can't be done. Everything else is just added blessing that I am grateful for, but authentic happiness must come from inside, not outside. That is my gift to you, that I may work with God as your guide to dissipate your pain and illness so you may experience heaven here on earth, inside of you.
$100/hour for a session with Jocelyn, $125/hour to teach a private class
Personal trainer, pilates & yoga instructor, health coach, beginner MFR practitioner
Michele has over 20 years experience in the health and fitness industry. $65/hour
Michele Gangwer- Full Profile
BE PRESENT WELLNESS
Michele has over 20 years of experience in personal training, group fitness, and wellness. Realizing that there is far more to wellness than just exercising, Michele has received training in multiple disciplines to address the body, the mind, and the soul. Michele understands that wellness is a state of mind that drives our physical being. Whether the goal is weight loss, gaining energy, strength, or flexibility, or beginning a path of healthy choices, Michele will be able to walk beside you as your guide to meet your goals.
Her extensive training includes:
- Certified Health Coach with the Institute of Integrative Nutrition
- Yoga RYS 200 Instructor, Yoga Alliance
- Pilates Mat and Reformer Trained Instructor, Stott and Balanced Body
- Certified Personal Trainer, AFAA
- Reiki 1 Certified
- Trained in John F. Barnes Myofascial Release
She strives to provide you guidance toward feeling your best through mindful movement in a positive and caring environment. She is excited to meet you and discuss your intentions for your health and wellness.
Schedule your appointment today by calling Michele at 513-218-4115
$65/hour for a session with Michele
Visit her website at www.michelegangwer.com
Tammy Reed, RYT
Tammy brings the spiritual richness of yoga into each of her classes complemented with chanting and the gong. Classes are $15 or discount with a two month pass
Tammy Reed- Full Profile
Tammy Reed (Sat Kirtan Kaur) (RYT 200) began her exploration with yoga in 2001. After continuing to explore and grow through her own yoga practice, she was led to Kundalini Yoga and shortly after became certified in Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan in the spring of 2012. She continues to pursue an education in yoga and the healing arts and has obtained a certification as a Reiki Second Degree practitioner. This ongoing process of learning as well as a daily yoga and meditation practice is what provides the fresh insights that she hopes will continue to inspire her teaching. Experience the true body, mind, and spirit connection in anyone of her classes. They are all set to shift your mind to peace as she offers an intention to transcend us all to a higher level of living. Whether encouraging us to age up rather than get old or let go of our old habits, Tammy embodies the deepest level of yoga experience in her classes which include grounding, chanting, intentional movement patterns, krias, and a final meditation as you feel the vibrations of the gong travel through your body. To know her is to feel at peace.
Her many talents include:
- Certified Yoga instructor
- Reiki Second Degree practitioner
- and she makes a delicious traditional Yogi Chai tea for after class!
Call or text Tammy at (937) 302-7445 to set up and appointment
Classes are $15 drop-in or $12/class if you purchase a 2 month pass