During this time of seeing clients while the risk of COVID-19 is still present, we will be taking every precaution necessary to prevent the spread of this virus. So we can do this, there are several precautionary measures that we will be taking. We also ask your assistance as well. Below are instructions that we are asking all clients who enter the wellness center to follow.
What we are requesting of you:
- Take your temperature at home before coming to the wellness center. If you have a temperature, please do not come. We will record your temperature when you arrive. When you return home, please let us know what your temperature is via text or email.
- Shower before your session and put on fresh clothes. Please do not make any stops prior to your appointment to decrease the risk if possible. If you do, please wash your hands when entering the wellness center.
- You are welcome and encouraged to wear a mask and gloves when appropriate and we encourage this.
- If you would like a sheet or blanket, please bring those to your session. Since we do our laundry for the wellness center at home, this will help decrease the chance of bringing the virus into our homes. You are also welcome to bring your own pillows or pillowcases. We will still be providing the pillowcases on the pillow if you do not bring your own.
- Arrive for your appointment at the time of your session and no earlier. This will allow us to clean between clients and decrease crossover amongst clients.
- No visitors are allowed to wait in the waiting area.
- Please only sit in the wooden or plastic chairs as these will be cleaned off between treatments. Place your clothes on chairs that can be easily washed off as well or hang them on the coat rack.
- If you have traveled in the last 14 days, been around someone who is sick in the last 14 days or less, been in a group of more than 10 people family or not in the last 14 days, or have any signs or symptoms that you are sick, please reschedule your appointment. There will be no cancellation fees for last-minute cancellations due to the risk of contamination.
- Please bring your own water to your session.
- Please bring your own yoga mat and equipment to the classes provided.
- By coming to the wellness center, you are declaring that you do not have any symptoms that may indicate that you have COVID-19 including cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headaches, sore throat, and new loss of taste or smell. You are also acknowledging that there may be a risk of contamination of COVID-19 even though we are doing our best to keep the environment disinfected and following the recommended guidelines set forth by the government.
What we will be doing to protect you:
- Clients will be spaced out by 15-20 minutes to allow all areas used to be cleaned with a disinfectant spray marked to kill germs. We will follow the protocol on the bottle to ensure that all surfaces are decontaminated.
- Only one staff member will be seeing clients in the building at a time to cut back on client crossover when possible.
- We will be limiting our exposure in the community to decrease the risk of contamination.
- Gloves, masks, and protective clothing will be worn when requested and appropriate.
- Only paper towels will be offered in the bathroom.
- No teas or coffees will be offered.
- Sadly, we will not be offering our great hugs before and after sessions at this time. Please, know how much we want to give you a hug.
- Classes will be limited to only 4 participants bringing their own equipment including mats. Anyone else wishing to join will via video. A designated area at least 6 feet apart will be provided for each person.
- As we evolve in this practice, we may add or delete things. If there are any suggestions that you have, please let us know so we can all keep each other safe.
Thank you so very much for your understanding as we move forward with seeing you again. We have missed everyone so very much. To ensure that we can continue to see you, we feel these measures are necessary. If you have any questions, please contact Jocelyn or Michele.
God bless and please be safe.